Guideline on electronic identification and trust service notificationsPublished 16.12.2016
The Guideline applies to:
- providers of strong electronic identification devices and identification broker services;
- electronic trust services;
- conformity assessment bodies which, based on a FINAS accreditation, apply for a qualification for trust service assessment with FICORA.
The Guideline covers:
- notifications of commencing, changing or terminating operations related to identification devices and identification broker services, as well as minimum contents for the notifications;
- information to be provided in connection with an EU notification of an identification device;
- notifications of commencing, changing or terminating operations related to qualified trust services;
- disturbance notifications of trust services; and
- information to be provided in the application for qualification of accredited conformity assessment bodies.
Valid as from 2 November 2016 -
Other topic-related information: