Channels subject to licence and used throughout Finland for radiotelephones in lifting control
A radio licence must be acquired when using radio transmitters operating in these channels.
FICORA complies with the following principles when granting licences:
- the channels are intended to be used only for communication intended for lifting control in connection with professional, trade or business operations;
- the channels are granted for use throughout Finland;
- the channels are in common use;
- the channels are allowed only for mobile radio telephones;
- the channels are allowed only for speech transmission;
- the radiated power of the radio telephones operating in these channels must not exceed 1 W (ERP);
- the channel width is 25 kHz;
- the licence is granted for all six channels;
- the radio transmitters that are used must comply with the requirements.