Notifications of disturbances and information security threats
Telecoms operators must notify FICORA of significant information security violations or threats to information security in the services and of anything else that prevents or significantly interferes communication services. They must also provide FICORA with their contact details to be used in these incidents.
- Telecoms operator's notification of an information security incident
- Telecoms operator's contact information for the event of incidents [dot, 253 KB]
- Telecoms operator's final report of functionality disturbance [dot, 300 KB]
- Submit a notification of disturbances in trust services
- Submit a notification of disturbances in identification services
FICORA investigates interference occurring in radiocommunications. FICORA also investigates interference that high-power radio stations cause to electrical appliances.