Contact us about the subject relevant to you

Contact form

Advice from our Customer Service

What can I do if an fi-domain name registered by someone else violates my trademark or business name?

A holder of a protected name or trademark may submit a removal claim if it suspects that the fi-domain name violates its protected name or trademark. In this connection, the claiming party may also request the fi-domain name to be transferred to itself.

Domain names may, in principle, be freely chosen but the domain name holder is responsible that the domain name registration is lawful. FICORA can afterwards intervene in unlawfully registered fi-domain names by, for example, removing them from the domain name register.

Request a removal of an fi-domain name

FICORA does not have the power to

  • assess the lawfulness of website content
  • order the content to be removed or revised
  • order websites to be shut down.

Further information:

Contact us

Use FICORA's electronic services or contact us online or by calling to our customer service.