Register of identification service providers
The register lists all identification service providers that:
- have submitted a notification to FICORA; and
- meet the requirements for strong electronic identification laid down in the Identification Act.
The register includes:
- service providers' contact details
- the contact details of blocking services
- links to service providers' identification principles.
The identification principles specify in more detail how the service provider in question meets its obligations as referred to in the Identification Act.
You can report a loss or unlawful use of an identification device to the service providers´ blocking service.
The Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority (FICORA)
The National Cyber Security Centre Finland (NCSC-FI)
Itämerenkatu 3 A
P.O. Box 313
Media contacts by telephone +358 295 390 248